The Editor strikes back!!
This time with a set of questionnaire. Me, not being a regular blogger, it feels like a bliss (gives me more content to write). 🙂
1) How do you see your blog?
An interesting question to start with…… I am usually stuck at the first question, like when mom asks – Who were you roaming around with? …….Well, I started the blog to publicize my debut novel as well as to showcase my contemplations. Also its a great medium to connect with like-minded people who are interested in nothing more than what you write.
2) Which genre you are most attracted with?
When it comes to reading there isn’t any particular genre I look for. I read from a wide variety of topics like – contemporary novels, blogs, poems, ancient history, scientific theories, positive mental attitude books etc…
3) What are the ambitions, being a writer?
‘Live life one day at a time’ is amongst my life motto’s. So no long term goals framed in the writing field. Currently I want to continue publishing posts on my blog (Publishing is such an attractive term for us writers). Also I have started working on another novel which shall be the sequel to All the best, baby.
4) What can be the reason, according to you, of writer’s attraction towards coffee?
I write when my mind is free from all other activities so never had such attraction towards coffee. Although scientifically speaking (Research is my primary profession), drinking coffee (as well as its aroma) stimulates the brain and enhances the memory performance to certain extent. Essentially it ignites our senses (feelings).
5) How and why writing can ever soothe a soul?
I believe a person who has the ability to scribble (present) ones feelings always has an edge. Writing gives a medium to connect one’s thoughts with the world around us. Essentially, for me, writing is a sophisticated form of Vomiting – you flush it all out of your system but in an organized way.
And one always has a glow after vomiting. 😉
Thank you Swatii for nominating me. 🙂
Now, The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (just like I did)
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you. (Feels good to answer)
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award. (Sharing is caring)
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated. (One terrific brain exercise it is)
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated. (Else they might not know)
1. Sharmishtha – Let the experience speak
2. Jobsons – Waiting for your answers
3. E. I. Wong – Waiting for your answers
4. Bree Paige – Hope you answer
Now the questions:
a. What’s your favourite posture when it comes to writing? Do you prefer laptop/ipad or the traditional pen and pad?
b. Do you use own life experiences or its always fictional?
c. Does sitting in nature help writing? If yes then how?
d. Who is your role model in life and why?
e. Is verbal narration better than writing?
Phewww…. Completed 🙂